Image via CrunchBase
Another interesting tool from Google. If you create surveys using tools like Survey Monkey one of the challenges that you face is recruiting people to take your survey. With Google Consumer Insights, google manages finding the right respondents. The cost can be as low as $0.10 per response which makes this solution very appealing. As with other Google solutions, the tool interface is clean and easy to use AND it has all the segmentation power of Google behind it so targeting your survey to the right demographic couldn’t be easier or more powerful.
- Google Consumer Surveys tool promises cash and stats (slashgear.com)
- Researching using Google Consumer Surveys (razorcoast.com)
- Google Consumer Surveys (yuviontech.blogspot.com)
- “Google Consumer Surveys,” which allows publishers to glean a little more revenue from their content…” (caterpillarcowboy.com)
- Google launches self-serve ‘Consumer Surveys’ product for custom market research (thenextweb.com)